Who Is a NAIFA Member?
NAIFA members are advisors that focus first and foremost on client care. Satisfaction comes from providing guidance to families who are seeking financial wellness. A NAIFA advisor is a person who continuously strives to improve and gives back to the local community, or what we refer to as MainStreetUSA.
NAIFA advisors are the closest to the consumer. Our membership is made up of all sorts of advisors that practice at the kitchen table, at local coffee shops, in board rooms and in offices that bear their name on the shingle. Advisors seek out NAIFA to surround themselves with like-minded people, to further their professional development and to increase their professionalism in their practice, advocacy efforts & community involvement.
Our NAIFA community spans all 50 states and US territories. Despite the diversity found in the type of work that our members are doing, the characteristics of who joins NAIFA are the same.
- value personal leadership & have typically held leadership roles throughout their life in school, sports & the community
- wholly support the American values of life, liberty & the pursuit of happiness
- value the democratic process and actively understand the power of their voice & vote
- are dedicated and determined to create unique solutions that are optimal for each client
- passionately pursue personal & professional excellence
NAIFA Members Include
- Insurance Agents/Advisors (Captive & Independent)
- Financial Advisors & Financial Planners
- Investment Advisors
- Broker/ Dealers
- Multiline Agents
- Health Insurance and Employee Benefits Specialists
- Owners of Agencies
- Staff of Carrier Corporations
- Independent Marketing Organizations